Retail Management Is More Than Just Sales
Some common tasks you can expect to perform during your retail management career include:
- High managing and motivating ring,a team to increase sales.
- Overseeing vendors and the buying process.
- Managing inventory.
- Creating and maintaining store displays.
- Developing and executing sales and promotions.
- Analyzing market trends and researching competitors.
- Monitoring sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes.
- Dealing with questions, complaints, and comments from customers.
- Monitoring budgets, controlling expenses, and maximizing profits.